All the Sad Young Men
by Fitzgerald, F. Scott
Portland, Oregon, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
All the Sad Young Men is the third collection of short stories written by F. Scott Fitzgerald, published in 1926. It contains nine stories: "The Rich Boy" "Winter Dreams" "The Baby Party" "Absolution" "Rags Martin-Jones and the Pr-nce of W-les" "The Adjuster" "Hot and Cold Blood" ""The Sensible Thing"" "Gretchen's Forty Winks" As with his other collections, its release was timed to follow the completion of his most recent novel, which was The Great Gatsby.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Burnside Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- All the Sad Young Men
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Charles Scribner's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- The Great Gatsby, The Beautiful and the Damned, Tender is the Night
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First State
- used in book collecting to refer to a book from the earliest run of a first edition, generally distinguished by a change in some...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year