by Margaret Sanger
- See description
Waccabuc, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Appledore Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- An Autobiography
- Margaret Sanger
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- W.W. Norton & Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- rare women's studies, rare women's rights, rare reproductive rights, rare Margaret Sanger, rare autobiographies, rare women's memoirs
Terms of Sale
Appledore Books, ABAA
All books are offered subject to prior sale. Materials are returnable within 1 week of receipt provided prior notice is given.
About the Seller
About Appledore Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...