The Autumn of the Patriarch
by GARCIA MARQUEZ, Gabriel. (RABASSA, Gregory, translated from the Spanish by)
- very good
- Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Gloucester City, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Autumn of the Patriarch is a novel written by Gabriel García Márquez in 1975. A "poem on the solitude of power" according to the author, the novel is a flowing tract on the life of an eternal dictator. The book is divided into six sections, each retelling the same story of the infinite power held by the archetypical Caribbean tyrant.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Autumn of the Patriarch
- GARCIA MARQUEZ, Gabriel. (RABASSA, Gregory, translated from the Spanish by)
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Bard Book/ Avon Books
- Place of Publication
- (New York)
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
All books are first editions unless otherwise noted. All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, PAYPAL, checks and money orders. New Jersey residents please add 6.625% sales tax. All items guaranteed, all items subject to prior sale. Members ABAA, ILAB. Shipping is $4.50 for Media Mail, $10.00 for Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Tracking is provided for every order. Alternate shipping available by request. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
About the Seller
About Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually 4...
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.