The Autumn of The Patriarch
by GARCIA MARQUEZ, Gabriel
- See description
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Wadsworth, Illinois, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Autumn of the Patriarch is a novel written by Gabriel García Márquez in 1975. A "poem on the solitude of power" according to the author, the novel is a flowing tract on the life of an eternal dictator. The book is divided into six sections, each retelling the same story of the infinite power held by the archetypical Caribbean tyrant.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Autumn of The Patriarch
- GARCIA MARQUEZ, Gabriel
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harper & Row
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA
Books are subject to prior sale. Libraries, institutions, and accredited dealers in the United States can be sent books with invoice. All books noted as First Editions are also First Printings unless indicated otherwise. Books are returnable for any reason within 10 days provided they are returned in the same condition they were sent.
Biblio collects all sales taxes for the appropriate states.
abebooks collects taxes for orders going to Australia, Canada, Euro Zone, New Zealand, Norway, and the United Kingdom as required by each country. For other areas, you will be responsible for all customs or tax charges for importation. We do not pay this charges. If you have a tax number for your country, please email it to us as this will expedite your package through customs.
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 3 LB, or .41 KG. However, larger or heavier books or multi-volume sets will require additional postage. We will contact you if additional postage is required.
About the Seller
About Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...