by Sagan, Francoise
- Very Good +/Very Good -
Salisbury, Connecticut, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bonjour Tristesse (in English, Hello Sadness) is a novel by Françoise Sagan. Published in 1954, when the author was only eighteen, it caused an overnight sensation. The title is derived from a poem by Paul Éluard, "À peine défigurée," which begins with the lines "Adieu tristesse/ Bonjour tristesse... " The 1958 film Bonjour Tristesse featured Geoffrey Horne, Deborah Kerr, Jean Seberg and David Niven as the lead actors. The music was composed by Georges Auric.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Johnnycake Books ABAA, ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- BONJOUR TRISTESSE
- Sagan, Francoise
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good -
- Quantity Available
- 1st US Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Johnnycake Books ABAA, ILAB
returns within 10 days of purchase
About the Seller
About Johnnycake Books ABAA, ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The book is pristine and free of any defects, in the same condition as ...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...