A Cure for Dreams
by GIBBONS, Kaye
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Gloucester City, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Kaye Gibbons was born in Nash County, North Carolina, and attended North Carolina State University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel HIll. Her first novel, Ellen Foster , was awarded the Sue Kaufman Prize of the American Academy and Institute of Arts and Letters and a special citation from the Ernest Hemingway Foundation. Gibbons was awarded the PEN/Revson fellowship for A Cure for Dreams , and has been the recipient of a National Endowment for the Arts Fellowship. She is also the author of the novel A Virtuous Woman . A writer-in-residence at the LIbrary of North Carolina State University, she lives with her three daughters in Raleigh.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Cure for Dreams
- GIBBONS, Kaye
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Algonquin Books
- Place of Publication
- Chapel Hill
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
All books are first editions unless otherwise noted. All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, PAYPAL, checks and money orders. New Jersey residents please add 6.625% sales tax. All items guaranteed, all items subject to prior sale. Members ABAA, ILAB. Shipping is $4.50 for Media Mail, $10.00 for Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Tracking is provided for every order. Alternate shipping available by request. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
About the Seller
About Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...