El Amor en los Tiempos del Colera [Love in the Time of Cholera].
by Garcia Marquez, Gabriel
- See description
Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- El Amor en los Tiempos del Colera [Love in the Time of Cholera].
- Garcia Marquez, Gabriel
- Book Condition
- Editorial Oveja Negra
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- El Amor en los Tiempos del Colera First Edition, Gabriel Garcia Marquez Autograph
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Raptis Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...