Fahrenheit 451: a Novel (Signed Association Copy!)
by Ray Bradbury
- near fine
- Near Fine/Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Tomball, Texas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Fahrenheit 451 (Ballantine Books, 1953) by Ray Bradbury is a dystopian novel that presents a future American society in which the masses are hedonistic and critical thought through reading is outlawed. Written in the early years of the Cold War, the novel is a critique of what Bradbury saw as issues in American society of the era. Bradbury combined two of his early short stories, "The Pedestrian" and "Bright Phoenix," into The Fireman, a novella published in the February 1951 issue of Galaxy Science Fiction. Bradbury's publisher at Ballantine Books then suggested that he expand the work to make into a novel—Fahrenheit 451.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Grayshelf Books, ABAA, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Fahrenheit 451: a Novel (Signed Association Copy!)
- Ray Bradbury
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Simon & Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- First Edition, Hardcover, Science Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction; Books Into Movies; Award Winners;
Terms of Sale
Grayshelf Books, ABAA, IOBA
Bryan H. Young D.V.M.dba Grayshelf Books, 19111 Desert Eagle Dr., Tomball, Tx 77377Email - firstname.lastname@example.orgWe accept payment by Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, checks, or money orders.Texas residents please add 8% sales tax.We guarantee all books to be as described.Additional scans of books will be provided upon request.
30 day full money back guarantee to include shipping costs if an item arrives damaged or not as described in listing.
About the Seller
About Grayshelf Books, ABAA, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Price Clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...