The Feynman Lectures on Physics
by Feynman, Richard P.; Robert B. Leighton; Matthew Sands
- very good
- Very Good
Portland, Oregon, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Based on lectures presented before undergraduate students at the California Institute of Technology, during 1961-1963 by Nobel Laureate Richard Feynman, who has sometimes been called "The Great Explainer". One of the most popular physics textbooks ever written, selling over 1.5 million copies, signed copies are very scarce.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Burnside Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics
- Feynman, Richard P.; Robert B. Leighton; Matthew Sands
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Early Printings
- Addison-Wesley Publishing Co
- Place of Publication
- Reading, MA
- Date Published
- Nobel Prize, physics, autographed, hawat
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...