The General in His Labyrinth
by Garcia Marquez, Gabriel
Portland, Oregon, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
García Márquez was born in Aracataca, Colombia, in 1928. He attended the University of Bogotá and went on to become a reporter for the Colombian newspaper El Espectador . He later served as a foreign correspondent in Rome, Paris, Barcelona, Caracas, and New York. Winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1982, he is the author of several novels and collections, including No One Writes to the Colonel and Other Stories , The Autumn of the Patriarch , Innocent Erendira and Other Stories , Chronicle of a Death Foretold , The General in His Labyrinth , Strange Pilgrims , and Love and Other Demons . From the Hardcover edition.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Burnside Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The General in His Labyrinth
- Garcia Marquez, Gabriel
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity Available
- Limited First Edition
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...