The Ginger Man
by DONLEAVY, J. P. (James Patrick, 1926-2017)
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Feckless, unwashed, charming, penurious Sebastian Balfe Dangerfield, Trinity College Law student, Irish American with an English Accent, maroon in the ould country and dreaming of dollars and ready women, stumbles from the public house to the pawnbrokers, murmuring delusive enticements in the ear of any girl who'll listen, in delirious search of freedom, wealth, and the recognition he feels is his due. Lyrical and ribald, illuminating, poignant and hugely entertaining, The Ginger Man is a work of authentic comic genius.
Read More: Identifying first editions of The Ginger Man
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Fine Editions Ltd (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Ginger Man
- DONLEAVY, J. P. (James Patrick, 1926-2017)
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine-
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition thus
- Neville Spearman
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- MODERN FIRSTS;
Terms of Sale
Fine Editions Ltd
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Biblio web sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
About the Seller
About Fine Editions Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....