The Ginger Man
by Donleavy, J. P
- Very Good+/Very Good
Stanley, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Feckless, unwashed, charming, penurious Sebastian Balfe Dangerfield, Trinity College Law student, Irish American with an English Accent, maroon in the ould country and dreaming of dollars and ready women, stumbles from the public house to the pawnbrokers, murmuring delusive enticements in the ear of any girl who'll listen, in delirious search of freedom, wealth, and the recognition he feels is his due. Lyrical and ribald, illuminating, poignant and hugely entertaining, The Ginger Man is a work of authentic comic genius.
Read More: Identifying first editions of The Ginger Man
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Old Scrolls Book Shop - Biblio (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Ginger Man
- Donleavy, J. P
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- First Printing.
- McDowell Obolensky
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- FICTION, NOVEL, HUMOR, J. P. DONLEAVY, FIRST U.S. EDITION, PRINTING
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Old Scrolls Book Shop - Biblio
Customer satisfaction is #1 with Old Scrolls Book Shop. We carefully select our inventory and strive to offer clean, quality books and to give accurate and detailed descriptions. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, books may be returned (properly packaged and in same condition as shipped) within 30 days for a full refund. Please call (585-355-6971) or e-mail us at (email@example.com) if there is a problem with a book.
About the Seller
About Old Scrolls Book Shop - Biblio
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Price Clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...