The Heist: A Novel (Fox and O'Hare)
by Evanovich, Janet; Goldberg, Lee
- Fine/Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Woodlawn, Illinois, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Janet Evanovich is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Stephanie Plum series, the Lizzy and Diesel series, twelve romance novels, the Alexandra Barnaby novels and Trouble Maker graphic novel, and How I Write: Secrets of a Bestselling Author . Lee Goldberg is a screenwriter, TV producer, and the author of several books, including King City, The Walk, and the bestselling Monk series of mysteries. He has earned two Edgar Award nominations and was the 2012 recipient of the Poirot Award from Malice Domestic.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Granada Bookstore (Member IOBA) (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Heist: A Novel (Fox and O'Hare)
- Evanovich, Janet; Goldberg, Lee
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition 1st Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Conman - Fiction; Federal Bureau Of Investigation - Fiction; Indonesia - Fiction. Crime Thriller, General
Terms of Sale
Granada Bookstore (Member IOBA)
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Granada Bookstore (Member IOBA)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Number Line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....