The Light Fantastic: (Discworld Novel 2) (Discworld Novels)
by Terry Pratchett
- very good
- Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
GORING BY SEA, West Sussex, United Kingdom
2 Copies Available from This Seller
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Light Fantastic (Discworld, #2) Great A'Tuin (the enormous turtle upon whose back the four elephants who carry the whole of Discworld stand) is flying on a collision course with a very large red star, which, it is generally considered, is not a good thing. Discworld has one chance of survival: Rincewind, the most clumsy and craven wizard that the world has to offer...
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- World of Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Light Fantastic: (Discworld Novel 2) (Discworld Novels)
- Terry Pratchett
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
World of Books Ltd
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply email email@example.com and we will quickly resolve any issues you may have. If you have any other queries about your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to deliver to our customers the best possible service and we hope your experience of dealing with us lives up to our promise. If for whatever reason we fail to meet your expectations then please let us know.
About the Seller
About World of Books Ltd
- Wob: Through Wob, we sell. We provide affordable, preloved books and media to customers all over the world. A book leaves our collection of over seven million titles and begins a new chapter every two seconds, enabling more goods to be reused.
- Ziffit: Through Ziffit, we buy. We give people around the world the opportunity to contribute to the circular economy, earn money and protect the planet, by trading their unwanted books and media.
- Shopiago: Through Shopiago, we help others. By sharing the technology that has grown World of Books Group into the business it is today, we're helping charities increase revenue and reduce waste through re-commerce.