The Light Fantastic: The Graphic Novel (Discworld Novels)
by Terry Pratchett
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Light Fantastic (Discworld, #2) Great A'Tuin (the enormous turtle upon whose back the four elephants who carry the whole of Discworld stand) is flying on a collision course with a very large red star, which, it is generally considered, is not a good thing. Discworld has one chance of survival: Rincewind, the most clumsy and craven wizard that the world has to offer...
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- JMC BOOKS (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Light Fantastic: The Graphic Novel (Discworld Novels)
- Terry Pratchett
- Steven Ross and Joe Bennet.
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity Available
- First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Corgi Books
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All orders are processed promptly. Our goal is to ship your book(s) within 48 hours and notify you when we have done so - we always try to keep you informed. Enjoy your visit!
About the Seller
About JMC BOOKS
The best bookstore is here!
We have a great selection for products for all your needs.
We specialize in science fiction and fantasy books as well as modern first editions. We invite you to come and visit us for a pleasant , efficient shopping experience. We would be more than happy to assist you personally to ensure you find exactly what you have in mind. If you don't see a title or author you are looking for contact us as we have a large stock and may not have put it up on the site yet. If you need assistance, ideas, or special service we are at your beck and call. Feel free to email us at JMCBOOKSONLINE@GMAIL.COM with any questions
vist us at www.jmcbooksonline.com
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....