The Light Fantastic
by Pratchett, Terry
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Portland, Oregon, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Light Fantastic (Discworld, #2) Great A'Tuin (the enormous turtle upon whose back the four elephants who carry the whole of Discworld stand) is flying on a collision course with a very large red star, which, it is generally considered, is not a good thing. Discworld has one chance of survival: Rincewind, the most clumsy and craven wizard that the world has to offer...
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Burnside Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- The Light Fantastic
- Pratchett, Terry
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- First American Edition
- Colin Smythe/Doubleday SFBC
- Place of Publication
- Gerrards Cross
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Book Club Edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the...
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...