The Lord of the Rings Vol 1: the Fellowship of the Ring (Collins Modern Classics)
by Tolkien, J.R.R
- Very Good+
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Los Angeles, California, United States
Standard delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
All three parts of the epic masterpiece combined in one definitive edition of the text.Sauron, the Dark Lord, has gathered to him all the Rings of Power – the means by which he intends to rule Middle-earth. All he lacks in his plans for dominion is the One Ring – the ring that rules them all – which has fallen into the hands of the hobbit, Bilbo Baggins. In a sleepy village in the Shire, young Frodo Baggins finds himself faced with an immense task, as the Ring is entrusted to his care. He must leave his home and make a perilous journey across the realms of Middle-earth to the Crack of Doom, deep inside the territories of the Dark Lord. There he must destroy the Ring forever and foil the Dark Lord in his evil purpose. Since it was first published in 1954, The Lord of the Rings has been a book people have treasured. Steeped in unrivalled magic and otherworldliness, its sweeping fantasy has touched the hearts of young and old alike.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Three Geese In Flight Celtic Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Lord of the Rings Vol 1: the Fellowship of the Ring (Collins Modern Classics)
- Tolkien, J.R.R
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harpercollins Pub Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- tolkien john howe amazon rings of power silmarillion morgoth gandalf tolkien fantasy lembas lothlorien galadriel legolas hobbit
- Bookseller catalogs
- J.R.R Tolkien and The Inklings; Children's; Fantasy Literature; Norse/Anglo Saxon/ Middle English/ Elizabethan/German;
Terms of Sale
Three Geese In Flight Celtic Books
We accept Checks, Money orders, Visa, Master Card, Discover. Our Return Policy: All items can be returned for a full refund only if they are not as described. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages, so if you would like us to insure your package please let us know and we will quote you a price for USPS insurance.
About the Seller
About Three Geese In Flight Celtic Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Trade Paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...
- Reading Copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not a...
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.