THE MARCUS GARVEY AND UNIVERSAL NEGRO IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION PAPERS, Volume I: 1826 - August 1919 [and] Volume II: 27 August 1919 - 31 August 1920
by Hill, Robert A. (Editor)
- very good
- Very good/Very good
Covina, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Johnson Rare Books & Archives (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE MARCUS GARVEY AND UNIVERSAL NEGRO IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION PAPERS, Volume I: 1826 - August 1919 [and] Volume II: 27 August 1919 - 31 August 1920
- Hill, Robert A. (Editor)
- Book Condition
- Used - Very good
- Jacket Condition
- Very good
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- University of California Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Ethnic Studies, African Americana, Marcus Garvey, Black Power, Civil Rights Movement, BIBLIO-LIVE-4
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Johnson Rare Books & Archives
As proud members of the Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America, we uphold our association's code of ethics. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, all items are returnable within ten days of delivery. Materials must be returned in the same condition as sent. If you have any questions or concerns, simply call us to discuss.
About the Seller
About Johnson Rare Books & Archives
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...