by Melville, Herman; Kent, Rockwell [Illustrations]
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
Portland, Oregon, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Burnside Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Moby Dick
- Melville, Herman; Kent, Rockwell [Illustrations]
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Quantity Available
- First Edition Thus
- The Lakeside Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Machine Age, Book Design
- Bookseller catalogs
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.