Moreta: Dragonlady of Pern
by Anne McCaffrey
- very good
- Very good/Very good
Denver, Colorado, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Ballantine Books, 1983. First Edition. Hardcover. Very good/Very good. First edition. Jacket protected in archival cover. Sticker that says "1st Edition" on bottom spine. Small date stamp on front free endpaper. All other pages are unmarked. Slight spine lean. Binding is tight. Deckled fore-edge. Minor shelf wear.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Note for all books: "First edition" also means first printing unless otherwise stated. All flaws are considered in pricing. Please reach out if you have questions about a particular book or want to see more photos and we will happily accommodate. All books are thoughtfully packed for safe shipment. Returns may be initiated within 10 days of receiving your order. Used books present a unique challenge in that each one, even ones identical in publication, are unique in their condition. We spend hours personally researching, cleaning, photographing, conditioning and transcribing all the information we believe is helpful in purchasing a book on a website. If there is an issue regarding a book you purchased (incorrect book / not as described / damaged), please contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days. Books sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. To be eligible for a return, the book must be in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging. All returns must be securely packed and shipped similar to how they were received.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2021
Ask Seller a Question
About Sparrow's Bookshop
Sparrow's Bookshop is a Denver based vintage & rare bookstore specializing in hard-to-find items, unique titles and first editions. Member IOBA.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.