Old Men And Children (With Mounted Photograph Of Author).
by Field, Dorothy (Mrs. Norman Dudley Short]; Colored Drawings By Honor C Appleton (1879 - 1951)
- very good
- Very Good
Pasadena, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Arroyo Seco Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Old Men And Children (With Mounted Photograph Of Author).
- Field, Dorothy (Mrs. Norman Dudley Short]; Colored Drawings By Honor C Appleton (1879 - 1951)
- Blue Cloth
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- James Hewetson & Son
- Place of Publication
- London 
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Rare And Unusual Books; Childrens Books 1901-1950;
Terms of Sale
Arroyo Seco Books
Payment by credit card, check, PayPal or, for orders over $1000, by bank transfer. US Shipping by USPS media mail, at standard rate shown, but large or heavy items may require additional postage. Shipments valued over $200 may be sent with insurance, and/or with signature confirmation required. International shipments sent only by insured USPS mail (Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail or Express Guaranteed). Shipments to the UK may require additional shipping charges to provide insurance as they lack a nationally insured postal system. Sales within California and many other states are subject to sales tax. International shipments may be subject to Customs duties or fees and/or VAT which are the responsibility of the buyer. Postage will not be refunded for unaccepted packages; please review your order for correct addressing.
About the Seller
About Arroyo Seco Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year