SEIZE THE TIME
by Seale, Bobby; [Goldberg, Arthur]
- Very good plus in very good dust jacket.
Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Type Punch Matrix (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- SEIZE THE TIME
- Seale, Bobby; [Goldberg, Arthur]
- Book Condition
- Used - Very good plus in very good dust jacket.
- Quantity Available
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 20th century,Post-WWII,1960s,African American author,African American subject,US American,Civil Rights,Biography & Memoir
Terms of Sale
Type Punch Matrix
We work hard to meet our ethical responsibility to describe material accurately. All items are guaranteed as described and may be returned for any reason within 30 days. Please notify us before mailing a return.
We guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are original (meaning not facsimiles or reproductions), first editions (i.e. first printings), unless otherwise noted.
All items subject to prior sale. Expedited, overnight, or international shipping, as well as other carriers, may carry additional costs beyond quoted rates. All orders are packed with great care and receive tracking information, as well as a direct contact in case of any questions.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us.
About the Seller
About Type Punch Matrix
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....