SNOOPY'S LOVE BOOK
by Schulz, Charles
- Near fine in like dust jacket.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Type Punch Matrix (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- SNOOPY'S LOVE BOOK
- Schulz, Charles
- Book Condition
- Used - Near fine in like dust jacket.
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Henry Holt and Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 20th century,Post-WWII,US American,Picture Book,Comic Strip Character,Gift Idea
Terms of Sale
Type Punch Matrix
We work hard to meet our ethical responsibility to describe material accurately. All items are guaranteed as described and may be returned for any reason within 30 days. Please notify us before mailing a return.
We guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are original (meaning not facsimiles or reproductions), first editions (i.e. first printings), unless otherwise noted.
All items subject to prior sale. Expedited, overnight, or international shipping, as well as other carriers, may carry additional costs beyond quoted rates. All orders are packed with great care and receive tracking information, as well as a direct contact in case of any questions.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us.
About the Seller
About Type Punch Matrix
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...