THE STORY OF A PUPPET OR THE ADVENTURES OF PINOCCHIO, Translated from the Italian by M.A. Murray
by Collodi, Carlo (pseudonym of Carlo Lorenzini, 1826-90)
- very good
- Very good
Covina, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Johnson Rare Books & Archives (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE STORY OF A PUPPET OR THE ADVENTURES OF PINOCCHIO, Translated from the Italian by M.A. Murray
- Collodi, Carlo (pseudonym of Carlo Lorenzini, 1826-90)
- Book Condition
- Used - Very good
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Cassell Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Children's Literature, Pinocchio, Books into Film, Illustrated Books, BIBLIO-LIVE-4
Terms of Sale
Johnson Rare Books & Archives
As proud members of the Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America, we uphold our association's code of ethics. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, all items are returnable within ten days of delivery. Materials must be returned in the same condition as sent. If you have any questions or concerns, simply call us to discuss.
About the Seller
About Johnson Rare Books & Archives
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Clamshell Box
- A protective box designed for storing and preserving a bound book or loose sheets. A clamshell box is hinged on one side, with...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year