THE SURGERY OF THE HEAD AND NECK
by Lane, Levi Cooper, M.D
- very good
- Very good
Covina, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Johnson Rare Books & Archives (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE SURGERY OF THE HEAD AND NECK
- Lane, Levi Cooper, M.D
- Book Condition
- Used - Very good
- Quantity Available
- Second Edition
- P. Blakiston, Son & Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Medicine, Medical History, Surgery, Physicians, Surgeons, California
Terms of Sale
Johnson Rare Books & Archives
As proud members of the Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America, we uphold our association's code of ethics. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, all items are returnable within ten days of delivery. Materials must be returned in the same condition as sent. If you have any questions or concerns, simply call us to discuss.
About the Seller
About Johnson Rare Books & Archives
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year