Three Plays (100 Greatest Books of the 20th Century)
by Beckett, Samuel
Seattle, Washington, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Franklin Library, 1981. Limited Edition. Leather Bound. Acceptable. Readable copy. Pages may have considerable notes/highlighting. ~ ThriftBooks: Read More, Spend Less.Limited edition. Cover and binding are worn but intact. A reading copy in fair condition. Staining visible to bottom of text block. The binding suffers minor loosening due to age and wear, but remains secure and in-tact; the pages are clean and unmarked. Secure packaging for safe delivery.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- ThriftBooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Three Plays (100 Greatest Books of the 20th Century)
- Beckett, Samuel
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Acceptable
- Quantity Available
- Limited Edition
- Franklin Library
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
From the largest selection of used titles, we put quality, affordable books into the hands of readers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Reading Copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not a...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....