Three Plays: Ohio Impromptu / Catastrophe / What Where
by BECKETT, Samuel
- See description
Winchester, Virginia, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Lorne Bair Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Three Plays: Ohio Impromptu / Catastrophe / What Where
- BECKETT, Samuel
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- First American Edition
- Grove Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Modern Fiction; Ireland; France;
Terms of Sale
Lorne Bair Rare Books
All items are offered subject to prior sale. Orders must be prepaid, though billing may be arranged for institutions and customers with established credit. Payment may be made by Check, Money Order, Paypal or by valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover). Any item may be returned within 10 days of receipt for full refund. Signed and manuscript items carry an unlimited guarantee of authenticity.
About the Seller
About Lorne Bair Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...