Three Plays. ( Waiting for Godot, Endgame, Krapp's Last Tape ).
by BECKETT, SAMUEL
- See description
Somerville, Victoria, Australia
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Time Booksellers (AU)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Three Plays. ( Waiting for Godot, Endgame, Krapp's Last Tape ).
- BECKETT, SAMUEL
- Book Condition
- Pennsylvania: The Franklin Library; 1981.
- irish literature limited edition
Terms of Sale
We accept payment by Mastercard and Visa. We also accept Bank cheques in Australian dollars and electronic bank transfer. If books are not found to be as described, notify us within 7 days and we will arrange refund. Insurance on shipments is available, please ask for a quote. All orders will be processed and shipped within 24 hrs, books are professionally packed in both bubble wrap and cardboard containers. All information supplied by our clients is kept confidential and secure and will not be used for any other purpose.
About the Seller
About Time Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...