Timothy's Quest: A Story for Anybody, Young or Old, Who Cares to Read It
by Wiggin (Riggs), Kate Douglas [inscribed to Mr. And Mrs Horatio Stebbins,Parents of Lucy Ward Stebbins]
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Dust Jacket
Pasadena, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Arroyo Seco Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Timothy's Quest: A Story for Anybody, Young or Old, Who Cares to Read It
- Wiggin (Riggs), Kate Douglas [inscribed to Mr. And Mrs Horatio Stebbins,Parents of Lucy Ward Stebbins]
- Green / Red Cloth
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Houghton, Mifflin & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Boston / New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Childrens Books 1851 -1900; Rare And Unusual Books; Christmas;
Terms of Sale
Arroyo Seco Books
Payment by credit card, check, PayPal or, for orders over $1000, by bank transfer. US Shipping by USPS media mail, at standard rate shown, but large or heavy items may require additional postage. Shipments valued over $200 may be sent with insurance, and/or with signature confirmation required. International shipments sent only by insured USPS mail (Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail or Express Guaranteed). Shipments to the UK may require additional shipping charges to provide insurance as they lack a nationally insured postal system. Sales within California and many other states are subject to sales tax. International shipments may be subject to Customs duties or fees and/or VAT which are the responsibility of the buyer. Postage will not be refunded for unaccepted packages; please review your order for correct addressing.
About the Seller
About Arroyo Seco Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year