Im Westen Nichts Neues (All Quiet on the Western Front)
by Remarque, Erich Maria
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
Portland, Oregon, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bound in publisher's original beige cloth lettered in maroon and black. Near Fine with light lean to binding, light toning to edges and spine cloth, light worming primarily to textblock fore-edge and lighter-so on front free endpaper and half-title page, dust-soiling and foxing to top of textblock edge. In a Very Good dust jacket, with toning to and a small interior chip the spine panel, light chipping and wear to the edges and flap folds. A wildly successful novel which sold 2.5 million copies in 22 languages in its first eighteen months in print. Originally serialized in the Vossische Zeitung in late 1928, it was published here for the first time in book form in German in January 1929, preceding the English and American first editions.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Burnside Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Im Westen Nichts Neues (All Quiet on the Western Front)
- Remarque, Erich Maria
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Im Propylaen-Verlag
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...