The Whale and Other Uncollected Translations (Signed Limited Edition)
by WILBUR, Richard
- See description
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Wadsworth, Illinois, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Whale and Other Uncollected Translations (Signed Limited Edition)
- WILBUR, Richard
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- BOA Editions
- Place of Publication
- Brockport, NY
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA
Books are subject to prior sale. Libraries, institutions, and accredited dealers in the United States can be sent books with invoice. All books noted as First Editions are also First Printings unless indicated otherwise. Books are returnable for any reason within 10 days provided they are returned in the same condition they were sent.
Biblio collects all sales taxes for the appropriate states.
abebooks collects taxes for orders going to Australia, Canada, Euro Zone, New Zealand, Norway, and the United Kingdom as required by each country. For other areas, you will be responsible for all customs or tax charges for importation. We do not pay this charges. If you have a tax number for your country, please email it to us as this will expedite your package through customs.
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 3 LB, or .41 KG. However, larger or heavier books or multi-volume sets will require additional postage. We will contact you if additional postage is required.
About the Seller
About Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Marbled Paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...