The Wind in the Willows
by Kenneth Grahame
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Seattle, Washington, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Wind in the Willows is a classic children's book by Kenneth Grahame, published in 1908. The story follows the adventures of four animal friends - Mole, Rat, Badger, and Toad - as they explore the English countryside, battle against weasels and stoats, and learn about the value of friendship, loyalty, and the joys of a simple life. Through their adventures, the characters discover the importance of home and the pleasures of a peaceful existence. With its charming characters, vivid descriptions of nature, and timeless themes, The Wind in the Willows remains a beloved classic today.
A Ladybird Children's Classics
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- ThriftBooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Wind in the Willows
- Kenneth Grahame
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book Condition
- Used - Acceptable
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Penguin Publishing Group
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually 4...
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
This Book’s Categories
- Children & Juvenile Children’s Fiction & Literature
- Children & Juvenile Children's Illustrated
- Children & Juvenile Young Readers
- Children & Juvenile Picture Books
- Fiction & Literature Classic Literature
- Fiction & Literature Literary Studies Literary Criticism
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Fantasy
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Fiction & Literature Juvenile Classics