Why create a Biblio Customer Account?
Return to what I was doing
Although you don't need to create an account to find and buy books on Biblio (you can choose to checkout as a 'guest'), there are many great reasons to set up an account (which, of course, is free)!
- After placing your orders, you'll be able to check on the status in one place.
- Keep track of books you'd like to buy in a Wish list.
- Create a Want list so we can notify you when we find that hard-to-find book.
- If you are a member of the Bibliophile's Club, you will need to create an account in order to apply your discount to all your orders.
- Share your thoughts and reviews of books.
- Quick checkout when shopping among the vast selection of used, rare, and out-of-print and new books!
Note - Your e-mail address and personal information are secure.
I was delighted with my order and your service. The book arrived in time for the occasion that I needed it for. I was thrilled to be able to find an out-of-print copy.