Riddle of Stars Hardcover in blue leatherette boards - 1980
by McKillip, Patricia A
- near fine
Standard delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Garden City, New York, 1980. Book Club Edition. Hardcover in blue leatherette boards. Near Fine/Near Fine. A trilogy in one volume, this book contains three novels, The Riddle-Master of Hed, Heir of Sea and Fire, and Harpist in the Wind. A very clean surviving copy. Near fine in both book and jacket. Straight and tight, perhaps unread. Light toning to dust jacket. Light rubbing and shelf wear to the tail. 604 pp.
About Librariana Fine Books Oregon, United States
We believe that a library is much more than a room or a space. A library is a place to work, rest, love, think and dream. It is the heart of the home. Our mission is to help individuals, families and organizations furnish their bookspaces in a way that reflects their personality and values. Beginning with fine books, and extending to other "librariana" - art, antiques and collectibles that make a space a library. We also repair books, and consult with home owners, organizations and bookstore owners looking to make their bookspaces into purposeful sanctuaries. Whether your bookspace is a corner shelf in a bedroom, or a grand corporate space for meetings and work, Librariana can help "improve your library".
Terms of Sale:
- Any item may be returned within 10 days for any reason. Items should be return shipped insured and with prior notice at the owner's expense. It must arrive in the same condition as originally shipped.
- All items have Mylar protection on the dust jacket or are presented in sleeves whenever possible.
- Title Riddle of Stars
- Author McKillip, Patricia A
- Binding Hardcover in blue leatherette boards
- Edition Book Club Edition
- Condition Near Fine
- Date 1980
- Bookseller's Inventory # 337