The Ginger Man
by Donleavy, J P
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Auckland, New Zealand
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Feckless, unwashed, charming, penurious Sebastian Balfe Dangerfield, Trinity College Law student, Irish American with an English Accent, maroon in the ould country and dreaming of dollars and ready women, stumbles from the public house to the pawnbrokers, murmuring delusive enticements in the ear of any girl who'll listen, in delirious search of freedom, wealth, and the recognition he feels is his due. Lyrical and ribald, illuminating, poignant and hugely entertaining, The Ginger Man is a work of authentic comic genius.
Read More: Identifying first editions of The Ginger Man
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Ariel Books (NZ)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Ginger Man
- Donleavy, J P
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition Thus
- Neville Spearman
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7&
Terms of Sale
Postage at buyers cost, packaging is no charge. All books shipped same-day payment is received. we pack carefully and insure all orders. Payment by paypal and must be received in full before goods are dispatched. If for any reason you are not satisfied return your book within 30 days and we will happily refund the book purchase price.
About the Seller
About Ariel Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Price Clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Common term for the covers of a hardbound book. The term 'boards' refers to the thick cardboard under the paper or cloth...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....