JOHN BETJEMAN'S COLLECTED POEMS.
by BETJEMAN, John (Sir John), 1906-1984 :
- See description
London, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London : John Murray, (1960). A handsomely bound reprint of the first collected edition of Betjeman, originally published in 1958. Also contains a number of poems not previously published in book form. Some 120 poems, including most of his most famous, compiled, edited and introduced by the Earl of Birkenhead. Crown 8vo (184 x 105mm). (xxviii),(280)pp. Bound in a smart contemporary half green morocco, banded and gilt; top edge gilt; just a touch sunned, but otherwise a very good copy.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Ash Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- JOHN BETJEMAN'S COLLECTED POEMS.
- BETJEMAN, John (Sir John), 1906-1984 :
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- London : John Murray, (1960).
- English Literature, Poetry, Fine Binding
Terms of Sale
Ash Rare Books
All transactions covered by the ABA Code of Good Practice - the most stringent Code of all. Returns allowed on any reasonable grounds.
About the Seller
About Ash Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...