by Terry Pratchett
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A fine first printing hardcover in a fine dust jacket, light wear to edges of dust jacket, no remainder marks, good square tight bindings. A very nice clean copy
Terry Pratchett is the author of the phenomenally successful Discworld series. His first Discworld novel for children, The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents was awarded the 2001 Carnegie Medal.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- JMC BOOKS (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Terry Pratchett
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Doubleday Books
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All orders are processed promptly. Our goal is to ship your book(s) within 48 hours and notify you when we have done so - we always try to keep you informed. Enjoy your visit!
About the Seller
About JMC BOOKS
The best bookstore is here!
We have a great selection for products for all your needs.
We specialize in science fiction and fantasy books as well as modern first editions. We invite you to come and visit us for a pleasant , efficient shopping experience. We would be more than happy to assist you personally to ensure you find exactly what you have in mind. If you don't see a title or author you are looking for contact us as we have a large stock and may not have put it up on the site yet. If you need assistance, ideas, or special service we are at your beck and call. Feel free to email us at JMCBOOKSONLINE@GMAIL.COM with any questions
vist us at www.jmcbooksonline.com
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...