No One Writes to the Colonel and Other Stories
by GARCIA MARQUEZ, Gabriel (1927-2014)
- as new
- As New/Near Fine+
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Fine Editions Ltd (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- No One Writes to the Colonel and Other Stories
- GARCIA MARQUEZ, Gabriel (1927-2014)
- Book Condition
- New As New
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine+
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Jonathan Cape
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- MODERN FIRSTS;
Terms of Sale
Fine Editions Ltd
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Biblio web sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
About the Seller
About Fine Editions Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...