Talleyrand: The Training of a Statesman, 1754-1838
by DODD, Anna Bowman
- See description
Norwich, Vermont, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Sutton Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Talleyrand: The Training of a Statesman, 1754-1838
- DODD, Anna Bowman
- Book Condition
- G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1927
Terms of Sale
All books offered are in very good condition, unless otherwise stated, with defects noted according to the usual conventions. Books which are not thought to conform to the description offered by Sutton Books or which have been damaged in transit may be returned for full refund. Prices shown are in US dollars. Purchasers in Canada, Britain, or elsewhere may ask for special arrangements; personal checks or money orders in many other currencies are acceptable. We also take VISA, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal. Texas residents please add 8.25% sales tax unless exempt. Institutions and libraries should request payment by invoice.
About the Seller
About Sutton Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.