Uncle Tom's Children
by Wright, Richard; Ernest Hemingway (Association)
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Las Vegas , Nevada, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Idler Fine Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Uncle Tom's Children
- Wright, Richard; Ernest Hemingway (Association)
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Quantity Available
- 2nd Edition
- Harper & Brothers, Publishers / A Story Press Book
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Fiction, Afro-American, African-American, Black Literature, Association Copy, Short Stories.
Terms of Sale
Idler Fine Books
Items may be returned within 30 days of receipt. All our items are guaranteed authentic and in the condition described. If we made an error in our listing, we will pay the return shipping expense. All major credit cards are accepted via biblio.com; we also accept personal checks, money orders, and paypal.
About the Seller
About Idler Fine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year