The General in His Labyrinth - 1st US Edition/1st Printing
by García Márquez, Gabriel
- Fine in Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
García Márquez was born in Aracataca, Colombia, in 1928. He attended the University of Bogotá and went on to become a reporter for the Colombian newspaper El Espectador . He later served as a foreign correspondent in Rome, Paris, Barcelona, Caracas, and New York. Winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1982, he is the author of several novels and collections, including No One Writes to the Colonel and Other Stories , The Autumn of the Patriarch , Innocent Erendira and Other Stories , Chronicle of a Death Foretold , The General in His Labyrinth , Strange Pilgrims , and Love and Other Demons . From the Hardcover edition.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The General in His Labyrinth - 1st US Edition/1st Printing
- García Márquez, Gabriel
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine in Fine dust jacket
- First US Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Collectible Rare Out-Of-Print, C2014VM0228S
- Bookseller catalogs
- Legendary Authors / García Márquez, Gabriel;
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...